Thursday, August 1, 2013

WordPress vs. Blogger

I have been asking several people now about blogging for writers.  I have also been following some great blogs on the subject.  I keep hearing the same thing: as a writer, I should be blogging on WordPress.  Now, I am not sure if this holds any water.  I have been blogging for a few years here on Blogger and I have learned a some tricks of the trade just by charting my experiences on running.  Now that I am more purposefully engaged in blogging with the hopes that it will amount to some marketing aid once IGNORANCE IS hits the public, I am looking more seriously at this avenue.  I continue to hear about WordPress.  So, I think some investigation is in order.  I will use the comment section for my findings and I encourage your comments as well.

Good hunting!  Write Now!

1 comment:

  1. I have done some experimenting on Word Press. It is difficult without setting up an actual account. This will be my homework this week. More to come.

    ReplyDelete